Spring Wreath

Spring Wreath

It’s been a busy weekend so far…full of errands all day, but somehow, I did find time to be creative and make this spring wreath!

This entry was posted in Projects and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

6 Comments

1. Posted February 11, 2007 at 1:28 am by Valerie | Permalink

OH!~ How Pretty!!~ ;)
    It reminds me of whisteria~ And the bowl…Very Creative!!~
    Happy Spring Sweetie!~!~

2. Posted February 11, 2007 at 1:58 am by voxpopuli | Permalink

That’s really pretty. You’re very talented … and it’s great to be thinking of spring. I like the green paint, as well. Good call.

3. Posted February 11, 2007 at 10:47 am by Natalie Roberts | Permalink

Thanks for the comments!! The bowl is actually a hand-me down from my great Uncle. His wife’s mother actually painted it!

I know it’s probably too early for spring considering half my family has been snowed in most of the month up North, but February always feels like the beginning of spring down here in Tampa considering I was picking out what I want to plant in my spring vegetable garden last weekend. :)

4. Posted February 11, 2007 at 3:10 pm by Brian | Permalink

This really turned out well!

You should post the different pictures we took while making it.
    And maybe we shouldn’t mention the machete…. ;-)

Very nice, babe!

Yes, Spring has pretty much started for us down here. Time to tend to gardens and get the lawn in shape. Its been miserable since the chinch bug infestation the neighborhood got a few months back… Sigh… Want to christen the wreath in the name of a healthy lawn? Boring, but neccesary, lol.

Love you!

5. Posted February 13, 2007 at 5:04 pm by Cheryl Cribbs | Permalink

Natalie,
    Like your wreath, need one for the front door or will that go there? Kansas is cold wish I could have stayed longer in the warmth of Florida.
    Love,
    Mom

6. Posted February 13, 2007 at 9:40 pm by Natalie Roberts | Permalink

Hi Mom,

Glad to hear you like the wreath. It is going on the front door. I just need to hot glue a couple pieces in the back to make sure it stays together. We don’t tend to get as much wind as Kansas for the most part, but it does kick up every now and then. Miss you!

Love,